Agreement with Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is between You, the purchaser of the products or services on this Site (“You”), and Tekarra Lodge. “We” and “Us” means both You and Tekarra Lodge. The effective date of this Agreement is when You accept this Agreement in accordance with the procedure set out below.BY ACCESSING, BROWSING THROUGH, OR MAKING A RESERVATION USING THE SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WITHOUT MODIFICATION, AND INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM. CAREFULLY READ ALL OF THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. If You do not agree with any part of this Agreement, please exit this website. If You violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates, and You must immediately destroy any copies You have made of its content.
Modification to the Site or this Agreement
Tekarra Lodge reserves the right at any time to change any information contained in the Site or this Agreement. Any such changes will appear on the individual pages of the Site and/or in this Agreement. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting them on the Site. By using the Site, You agree in advance to accept any such changes.
Tekarra Lodge may make information regarding specific promotions which Tekarra Lodge is conducting available on the Site. Any such promotion is subject to the specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on the Site in connection with such promotion. Tekarra Lodge reserves the right to alter or withdraw any promotion at any time. Each promotion is void where prohibited by law.
Use of the electronic reservation service (the “Reservation Service”) on this Site is provided solely to assist You in determining availability of hotel accommodation, and to make legitimate hotel reservations for hotels by Tekarra Lodge and/or its affiliates. In connection with this Reservation Service, the following terms and conditions apply:
- You agree only to use the Reservation Service to make legitimate reservations and not to make speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- You warrant that You possess the requisite authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement, and to use the Reservation Service in accordance with all of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of the Reservation Service.
- You agree to be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the Reservation Service.
- You understand and acknowledge that abuse of the Reservation Service may result in You being denied access to the Reservation Service.
- You understand and acknowledge that the room availability and pricing information provided by the Reservation Service constitutes an invitation to You to make an offer. You further understand and acknowledge that your use of the booking engine constitutes an offer by You to make a reservation on the terms You have indicated. A BINDING CONTRACT IS FORMED ONLY ONCE A CONFIRMATION NUMBER FOR YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN PROVIDED TO YOU AT THE END OF THE RESERVATION-MAKING PROCESS, INDICATING THAT YOUR OFFER HAS BEEN ACCEPTED. You agree that all cancellations must be made in accordance with the established cancellation policy of the hot, based on local time on the day of your scheduled arrival.
- You understand and acknowledge that all prices are quoted in the currency of the country in which the hotel is located.
- Reservations being made on behalf of another person AND being charged to any other credit card than the guest who is physically staying in the room require a credit card authorization form.
Tekarra Lodge is providing the Site, on an “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” basis to users. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither Tekarra Lodge nor any of its officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, third-party content providers, sponsors, licensors, or the like, makes any representations or warranties, either express or implied, to You
- that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free,
- as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site,
- as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of content or services provided through the Site, or
- as to the receipt, storage, transmission or other use of your personal information. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND TRANSACTIONS ON THIS WEB SITE OR ON THE INTERNET WILL BE MAINTAINED CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE. Tekarra Lodge MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, SUITABILITY, PRIVACY, SECURITY, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, ITS RESERVATION SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS, INFORMATION, ITEMS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY Tekarra Lodge IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Tekarra Lodge, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL , OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE THAT RESULT FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO Tekarra Lodge’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF Tekarra Lodge OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
Ownership and Permitted Use
Except where otherwise noted, all of the Site’s design, text, graphics, images, data and other material, arrangement thereof, programming code, software, names, marks and logos used herein (the “Content”), is the property of Tekarra Lodge, its third party providers, licensors, or distributors. You are permitted to view, electronically copy or download, and print in hard copy, the Content only for the purposes of making hotel reservations or as an accommodation resource, provided You retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content. Any other use of the Content, including without limitation use on any other Web site, modification, distribution, reproduction or republication, without the prior written permission of Tekarra Lodge is strictly prohibited, and may subject You to liability for violation of copyright, trademark, or other laws.
Links to Third Party Content
The Site may contain links to other sites operated by parties with which Tekarra Lodge has no contractual or other relationship. Tekarra Lodge does not review or monitor such Web sites and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained on such sites or for any products or services offered through such sites. Tekarra Lodge DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY HYPER LINKS TO OR CONTENT FOUND ON OTHER WEB SITES. In addition, You agree not to link your Web site or any other third party Web site to the Site without the express prior written consent of Tekarra Lodge.
Tekarra Lodge, this Site and the Content are physically located within the Province of Alberta, Canada. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada and shall be treated in all respects as a Alberta contract, without reference to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute, We agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta. We have required that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservation transactions, use of software, and other uses of the Site, and You agree to abide by such other terms and conditions as they appear on individual pages within the Site, as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
In the event that any provision herein is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, consulting, or agency relationship between You and Tekarra Lodge is intended or created by this Agreement.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between You and Tekarra Lodge with respect to the use of the Site and the Content, and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous communications, understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No supplement, modification or amendment to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on Tekarra Lodge unless executed by Tekarra Lodge in writing.
YOU AGREE AT ALL TIMES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Tekarra Lodge, ITS AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING LEGAL AND OTHER FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS, WHICH Tekarra Lodge MAY BECOME OBLIGED TO PAY ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS.
This Agreement is effective until terminated by Tekarra Lodge, with or without cause, in Tekarra Lodge’s sole and unfettered discretion. Tekarra Lodge may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by Tekarra Lodge shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to Tekarra Lodge, including injunction and other equitable remedies.
The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of, and by binding upon each of Us and our respective successors and permitted assigns. You acknowledge having read this Agreement before accepting it, having the authority to accept this Agreement, and having received a copy of this Agreement.